martedì, settembre 18, 2007

Why we need standards support in HTML email

A good rant in favor of e-mail web standards. I know we can all relate!

This is a post I've been meaning to write for a long time now. I've been delaying it purely because I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted to write with Zeldman-like virtue on why email, just like the web, needs to pay attention to web standards. Sadly, in the time between the idea for this post and actually getting it published, web standards support in email has gone seriously downhill. I can't delay it any longer.

 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

That is an excellent rant. I know exactly where he's coming from. People should be a little more considerate, though I suppose it's hard for people to realize that there's a problem for some people when they don't have to deal with it themselves.

9/23/2007 4:12 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home