mercoledì, settembre 03, 2008

Presenting from an iPhone

An interesting blog post at slide:ology shows a touching presentation can be given from an iPhone!

“…He whipped out his iPhone and gave me one of the most endearing presentations I’ve ever seen. Huddled around his phone he told me the story of how after he’d returned from Africa, receiving gifts for his birthday felt empty. That first year back, he asked his friends and family to donate funds to build a well in Africa instead of giving him birthday gifts. What started as a small token of compassion has turned into an amazing non-profit organization called charity:water. He reeled me in and compelled me to support his cause via very personal storytelling and images. I could zoom in and out of the pictures to see details of the young faces and filthy water.”