lunedì, novembre 26, 2007

Sandy - your personal e-mail assistant

Iwantsandy.com claims to  “ help you use email more productively to keep track of life's daily details.”
For example, sending email to an e-mail address it creates for you, Sandy can perform a variety of tasks:
I understand a simple shorthand that feels natural to read and write. To have me remember something for you, start a sentence with "remember" or "remind" like this:
> Remember that I lent our Pride and Prejudice DVD to Mike
Mention a date or time and I will put it on the calendar and email you a reminder (and/or send a text message to your cellphone) when the time comes. I understand a number of date and time notations, for example:
> Remind me about yoga class on Friday at 8am
> Remember to pick up dry cleaning in 3 days